Monday, August 13, 2018

Welcome Back

Supply Drop Off Wednesday, August 15th

New Students 8:30-9:00
Returning Students 9:00-10:00

I'm so excited to greet all of you at Supply Drop Off! This Wednesday morning you can come meet me, see your child's classroom and put up your supplies.  If you pre-ordered supplies they will be in the cafeteria for pick-up. 

First Day of School Thursday, August 16th

I cannot wait to start the first day of school.  Even after teaching for over 10 years, I still get nervous and excited to meet all of my new students!  Students can enter the building at 7:15.  I will meet them in the hallway and when the first bell rings we will enter the room together.  Please be sure that your child knows how they are going home, what they will do for lunch, have a water bottle and a snack.

Parent Orientation Thursday, August 30th
6:30-8:00

At Parent Orientation I will be answering and going over all the need to knows for this school year.  We will cover schedule, grades, report cards, academics, reward systems, school information and many other things at that time.  If you have a question that you want to be sure I answer then send it to me- others may have the same question, too!